We are so excited to return to in-person performances, and we welcome you back for the 2021-2022 season, Let Music Live!
The Detroit Concert Choir (DCC) is committed to the health and well-being of our patrons, musicians, singers, volunteers, and venue staff.
We follow recommendations on indoor gatherings and preventing the spread of COVID-19 by health experts, including those from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS). Policies will be regularly assessed and are subject to change.
As of September 20, 2021, DCC will require the following to enter performance venues:
- All guests must provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 or a negative PCR COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the performance start time. Upon entry, you may present a physical copy, a digital image stored on your phone or CLEAR phone app.
- Accepted vaccines are those currently approved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration: Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson.
- Negative test results must be from a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time. You can find a list of MDHHS COVID-19 testing sites here.
- Masks are required upon entry and must be worn properly over the nose and mouth throughout your time in the venue. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided for you. Masks must be worn regardless of vaccination status.
- Children under the age of 12 who are not currently eligible for vaccination will be admitted with proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time and must wear a mask.
Safety protocols allow the DCC to safely bring back as many people as possible to indoor concerts and remain in place until community transmission rates no longer require them. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
All DCC singers, staff, volunteers, and musicians, including guest artists, are vaccinated and required to wear masks.