- Mail a check to Detroit Concert Choir - P.O. Box 24558 - Detroit, MI 48224-0558.
- Donate online now- click the donate button below and make a contribution at any level that you choose. Your preferred amount can be a one-time gift or a sustaining monthly gift.
- Many corporations participate in a matching gift program. To increase the impact of your gift, please see your employer for further information. If you would like to speak with someone regarding your gift, please call the DCC office at (313) 882-0118.
"What a fantastic group of singers, directed by a world-class conductor!" - David, Saint Clair Shores
Make a gift in the amount you choose and join our Circle of Friends today.
- Friend—$10 - $99
- Patron—$100- $249
- Celestrial Sponsor—$250 - $499
- Star Underwriter—$500 - $999
- Angel—$1,000 - $2,499
- Archangel—$2,500 and above
Now is the time to give.
To encourage more charitable giving in 2020,the recently enacted government stimulus bill (the "CARES Act") provides some additional tax relief for donors. The CARES Act makes it easier to give and save at the same time. Contact your financial advisor for complete details.Detroit Concert Choir is an activity of the Detroit Performing Artists, Inc, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the highest extent permitted by law.
We are supported by private donations, concert ticket sales, state grants, annual fundraisers, and member dues.
If you are interested in receiving our annual brochure that includes our performance season and information about the Detroit Concert Choir, please join our mailing list.
To view the organization's 990, please go to www.guidestar.org and search Detroit Performing Artists, Inc.